Scheduled iSite Outage
In an effort to maintain the highest quality of service, periodically it is necessary to conduct maintenance activities that affect our service infrastructure.
What is the nature of the outage?
On Saturday evening, December 17, 2016 at 10:00 PM ET, we will be making upgrades to our infrastructure, which is used to support the iSite/RealTime software.
The servers may be unavailable until 12:00 AM ET on December 18, 2016.
What services will be affected by the outage?
- iSite® Contract Management Portal Web site (www.msm-isite.com)
- iSite® FTP Services (ftp.msm-isite.com)
- iSite® Single Sign-On Services
- iSite® SharePoint Integration Services
- iSite® Web Services
- iSite® RealTime® Timekeeping Web Site (cloud.myrealtime.com)
What is the timeline for the outage?
- Saturday, December 17, 2016 at 10:00 PM ET: Servers will be unavailable.
- Sunday, December 18, 2016 at 12:00 AM ET: All iSite-related functionality will be available.
What is the impact of the outage?
Intermittent outages are anticipated during this software upgrade event, thus, normal operation of affected systems should be suspended until after completion.
The actual impact should not exceed the scheduled time frame.
We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com
How can I get more information?
iSite Support is always available to answer any questions you may have about this change. If you have further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.