now browsing by month
Making iSite Work Harder and Smarter
As you know, here at iSite we are always striving to add new features and functionality to your system. These updates allow our team to incorporate some of your common requests to make iSite work harder for you as well as back-end functionality and structure improvement so iSite continues to perform optimally in an ever-changing technical world.
This quarter our team was focused on simplifying the user experience, streamlining existing functionality, and adding at-a-glance access to useful metrics and data.
To learn more about the major updates for this release review these short videos:
- Dashboard Improvements (39s)
- Simplified Security Permissions (1:01m)
- Improved Inbox User Interface (24s)
- Increased Functionality Inside the Inbox (23s)
- Created Task Attachments Directory (35s)
- Funding Request Control (20s)
- Timekeeping Gauges and Warnings (33s)
- Display Roles in your Task List (25s)
In an effort to maintain the highest quality of service, periodically it is necessary to conduct maintenance activities that affect our service infrastructure.
What is the nature of the outage?
On Saturday evening, December 17, 2016 at 10:00 PM ET, we will be making upgrades to our infrastructure, which is used to support the iSite/RealTime software.
The servers may be unavailable until 12:00 AM ET on December 18, 2016.
What services will be affected by the outage?
- iSite® Contract Management Portal Web site (www.msm-isite.com)
- iSite® FTP Services (ftp.msm-isite.com)
- iSite® Single Sign-On Services
- iSite® SharePoint Integration Services
- iSite® Web Services
- iSite® RealTime® Timekeeping Web Site (cloud.myrealtime.com)
What is the timeline for the outage?
- Saturday, December 17, 2016 at 10:00 PM ET: Servers will be unavailable.
- Sunday, December 18, 2016 at 12:00 AM ET: All iSite-related functionality will be available.
What is the impact of the outage?
Intermittent outages are anticipated during this software upgrade event, thus, normal operation of affected systems should be suspended until after completion.
The actual impact should not exceed the scheduled time frame.
We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com
How can I get more information?
iSite Support is always available to answer any questions you may have about this change. If you have further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.